I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Monday, November 12, 2007
This weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well that shirt fits! And I really like your hair, Erin! Super cute cut and a nice color and the way your hair curls-very nice!
Liam just looks older every picture I see. So cute!
I like Joe's hat pics, was he trying to look like the knitty guy?
Love your hair, you rock the short hairdo!
Where is my hat? I am so jealous.
I like your hair, cute. You are going to have to pencil in your eyebrows now though...can you hear me snickering?
Liam is the spitting image of Daddy Joe now, crazy.
He does look like Joe, as they all do. What happened to my genes? He looks a ton like Issy did when she was little.
Well, perhaps, if you are a good girl, you'll get a hat for Christmas. Are you going to be on the naughty or nice list this year, B? ;)
Thanks for the compliments on the hair, i love it... it is really comfy and low maintenance. Hahaha, pencil in my eyebrows. My mother used to do that!
Oh your hair is so you! It's sleaky and well it just compliments you very well! I'll just live my short-hair dreams through you ;)
Hi Bianca! Sorry to hijack your blog Erin. I don't know if you remember me but I've been thinking of you lately-how's your training going?
Post a Comment