I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh Erin they are too adorable! They all look so happy together, too. :)
Yes little Bubby is defintely going to be a climber! I'm getting ready to put up some shelves for some of my finer items and we may also have to move the couch away from the stairs too...
Too cute!!!!!!
Kids are adorable!
Smiling!!! :-D :-D
They look so happy!
The pictures are great. They look so cute in their costumes. That Liam, he sure is getting bigger and more adventurous all the time!
Very cute Halloween costumes. Melanie and Liam would have gone well together - she was a Hunny pot!
Post a Comment