Monday, December 10, 2007

I Bake!


So, Michelle has raised the bar and is a super baker and childcare provider extraordinaire! So I, too, have been inspired to try my hand at some new recipes and some baking. Know what? I am not half bad. The above is some peanut butter muffins. Little dry, next time i am going to try baking for a little shorter time. My oven is overly hot.
Some yummy pancakes with oatmeal, nutmeg and cinnamon. The kids really liked :)
My first attempt at cookies since i was a little girl. I have never baked cookies in my adult life! It was fun and the kids had a great time. As is evidenced by my little cookie monsters:






3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that you are finding your inner baker. It all looks yummy and the kids look like they are enjoying it!

Erika Marie said...

yay for baking!

Unknown said...

Isaac looked like he really enjoyed the batter(the first picture) :P
We both baked...how funny! Did you see my cookie tree? I can't believe it's been that long since you've made cookies! That's sad.