Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Picky Pants on Nolan by TIG

I picked up my camera and he flopped back on the bed in protest. He definitely doesn't have a future career in modeling.

This colorway was totally not what i was expecting. I thought it would be more of the bluey green and less of the gold and orange. Here is the picture on the website
I think i like it though, it is really really happy :)
I did the Picky Pants pattern, added two inches to the inseam (his legs have gotten a lot longer since i started knitting him longies in July) and an inch to the rise. I really like the way that they fit.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

Nolan? Liam, dear. Nolan is the one we sold to the gypsies.

Erika Marie said...

hehe, yes I was wondering about that myself :)Where are you hiding Nolan?

Michelle said...

I really love those pants!