Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fun at Grammie and Grandpa's!

It was so wonderful to see all our friends and families for the holidays! Joe had to leave earlier than i did, but the kids and i spent a lot of quality time with everyone. Liam liked his snuggly naps with Grandpa.
Issy chilling with her Grammie.
Silly Ise laying on my lap. No idea why he is sticking his tongue out.
Poor Liam got an ear infection the night before we got there. He didn't feel very good the first couple of days. This is him sitting in the highchair briefly the first morning, playing with the fat moose named Plumpy.
Liam playing with trains at the table. Once his ear stopped hurting, it became apparent that a house being "child-proofed" is different than a house being "Liam-proofed". He particularly liked to stand on the dining room table and play with the light.
Coloring!

We are adjusting to being back here. Missing everyone. I was having some "people withdrawl" symptoms yesterday, but am feeling better today. The kids are happy to be playing in the snow again... they played outside for an hour today. I am eagerly anticipating our next trip home (driving, not flying!) at the end of March.


1 comment:

Khageman said...

Well I am very glad you are home safely but very sad that I didn't get to visit with you while you were here! You better call in March during your visit so we can do a LLL get-together!