I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Confirmation and First Communion
Our trip to Wichita included two important events: my nephew Robert's Confirmation and my goddaughter/niece Teresa's First Communion. I am so glad that we were able to be there for them!
I feel a little sappy, but i remember the first time i held Robert... i was 10 years old and he was my first nephew. I can't believe he is 16 now and has just taken the step into his adult faith.
My little Re. I was so excited to be chosen as her godmother when i was a Senior in high school. She was my practice baby before having my own kids. And she has turned out great ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment