I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Trip to Grammie's
I always tell myself that i am going to take more pictures, but i am usually so preoccupied with chasing Liam that i forgot to snap them. Here are a couple from our trip though.
I love this one... it is so sweet. Issy was chilly, and i think her sweater was in the wash, so she wore someone's jacket. They love swinging and Liam even said swing.
Issy found a ladybug and was very excited about it and so i took her picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Issy looks like you in that picture, Erin :)
Aww! Look at those big girl earrings on Issy! So grown up!
And, the picture with Grandma cracks me up...Liam is the only one ready for the picture. How'd you pull that one off?!
Cute picture of Issy and the ladybugs. My kids here found one outside last week and were very excited.
Post a Comment