My dog lover of a husband thought it would be a good idea to add a puppy to the family. So here she is... Clementine. She is a lab/border collie mix and as sweet as can be. And really laid back as far as puppies go. I was dubious, but she seems to have taken to me (and Issy) so i guess she can stay.
Issy giving her love.
She likes to sleep by the stove while i make dinner. Which makes it difficult not to trip on her, but the sentiment is there.
Kolbe and Clementine.
Enjoying a Hard Lemonade (not really, she just want to chew on the bottle, but i thought it was an amusing picture)
She wouldn't sleep in the little bed we made with the luggage on the trip. She slept by my feet most of the way.
Except when she slept on a proud Issy's lap. I think Issy might be working on her "Serious Camera Face"
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
The New Puppy
We arrived safely home this afternoon from our trip to Kansas. That journey is a blog post all to itself, so i'll spare you the details right now. Instead of overwhelming with a bunch of updates from the last month all at once, i'll be splitting it up, soon stay tuned the next few days. Update #1 Clementine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My goodness! Issy looks so grown up in these pictures! I can hardly wait to hear about the trip home-glad to see you made it safely though :)
I am glad you made it home safely, I hear it was quite the journey! Issy looked really old in that pic:)
What an adorable puppy - she's going to be big based on those paws! It was good to get to see you guys for a bit while you were in town. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment