Monday, August 24, 2009

Sweater progress

Last week, upon my return to the yarn store, I started Wicked by Zephyr Style, as mentioned in my last post. It is relatively uncomplicated thus far, so I have been working diligently (well, as much as one *can* knit while taking care of a house, husband and four kids) I am loving it! I also finished a soaker for Adelle because she is outgrowing her newborn ones, and have started a pair of longies for her, since the ones she got handed down aren't going to fit her right away. I am making a grand knitting comeback!
Last week (blame my younger son for the dirty mirror)
Currently

8 comments:

Stephaniewhite said...

You have talent! I love how so many people I know are crafty in one way or another! I can't wait to see the finished product :D I love sweaters...but they are all in storage right now :( There are few days of the year worth getting them out here!

Unknown said...

that first photo is what the teenie-bop girls are wearing. Maybe you could mass-sell these things! ;)

Michelle said...

Wow your moving right along, looks great!

mary said...

well look at you miss bloggity blogger. (glad you had a long absence of blogging b/c it meant visitors for you : )

Erin said...

Stephanie- how much longer are you guys going to be in TX? Drew is doing his residency down there, right?

Karen, you might be on to something there ;)

Elizabeth said...

Very nice! You're quite the fast knitter! This reminds me that I need to get started on a sweater pattern I've had picked out for Claire since I made her Easter sweater. Maybe if I start now it will be ready by the time it gets cooler here. Now if I can just find where I put that yarn...

Erika Marie said...

cute!

Joseph said...

*Inappropriate comment removed.*












:)