
We finally got our carpets cleaned and got the chance to set up our learning room- hooray! It isn't as big as the one in our Victor house, but it has a big view out window, which is great because it gives us more natural light. And it has a nice big closet to store things in. Here is our work table.

Reading corner

Waiting for story time. This was their "Crazy Picture". Apparently Issy and Isaac got the memo. Liam was going for a more thoughtful look. And I love the look that Adelle is giving Isaac.

This is about a month and a half overdue. My kids made this tooth fairy box back in Idaho and wanted me to take their picture with it. I uploaded in about a month ago, but it just didn't get posted. It is what it sounds like- a place to put your lost tooth for the tooth fairy. So she doesn't have to dig around in the dark for your tooth :)
3 comments:
Yay for a return to normalcy! I like all the fun accessories you have in there (colored bins, fun lamps) I bet the kids love spending time in there!
And the tooth fairy box is a great idea. That was always one of my selling points with those silly little trinket boxes we had to sell at Claire's. Way better than the tooth pouch I had to put under my pillow as a kid. The tooth fairy often just gave me money and left the tooth behind. Too much effort I would guess ;)
Your room looks awesome, I keep dreaming about the extra space when we move for a better learning room. That picture of your four kiddos on the floor rocks, so sweet! Adelle is awesomely cute :) Issy and Isaac look very proud of their tooth fairy box, tell Issy she just needs to start letting go of some of those teeth.
yay! I really love our learning room. Though we haven't been able to use it as much lately, it's our place and the kids's place, it's our special place. :) I'm so glad for you as you continue this journey of learning together!
Post a Comment