I was going to post pictures of Adelle's birthday, but my computer that has the pics on it is being weird. And honestly, even if it wasn't being weird, Joe put the pictures in a program that I have a hard time figuring out how to use, so I am not sure I would be able to get to them anyways. It's the thought that counts though, right? I'll try to figure it out soon, she was super beautiful and sweet on her birthday, a friend helped me decorate some awesome cupcakes for the party and it was just a good day.
We went on vacation last week and got back a couple of evenings ago. It was awesome. We went up Pike's Peak (which was very windy and cold, although quite clear) then drove to a house to that Joe's aunt and uncle own in Breckenridge. It was a pretty chilled out vacation- we walked around Breckenridge shops (got Adelle an awesome slightly belated birthday dress from a shop called Magical Scraps which had the loveliest things), took a hike, went on a picnic, drove a gorgeous mountain pass, and just relaxed and enjoyed the mountains (well, as much as we can relax with four kiddos). The kids did great in the car, all things considered. My only complaints were that Adelle's sleeping was a little off and we had to leave too soon.
Hopefully soon- pictures!
1 comment:
I'm very excited for the pictures and to hear about vacation. I need ideas for our trip in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment