Liam was in bed with me when we woke up this morning. I whispered, "Happy birthday, my little Li" to him and he said, "That is TODAY?!". He threw back the covers and looked at his legs and said, "Am I bigger?!" He stood up on the bed briefly, looked at himself and decided that yes, he had grown :D
Four years with Liam. I can't say it has all been unicorns and rainbows, but it has never been dull. He is a sweet, chatty, personable, persistent, funny little boy and I am glad I am his Mommy.
2 comments:
Cute on Liam checking his growth! I love the old picture, so cute! I'm sure he enjoyed his birthday. I can't believe he is 4!
super cute Liam. I'm not sure my life would be the same without Liam either. He is very cute and definitely keeps things fun when he's around. it's good to see him and Nicholas getting along better as they get older also :)
Hope he had a great bday!
Post a Comment