One of the kids (Issy?) picked me a flower, that I shared with the baby(photo by Joe)Soaking up every bit of spring over here. Baby growing and moving in the womb. I even felt him from the outside the other day. Amnio day tomorrow. One of my least favorite days with each pregnancy, but at least it'll be over.
Daddy reading A Magic School Bus book over lunch. Love having him home for lunch.School is lovely again. I think I might just have to come to terms with the fact that sometimes it is going to be easy and rewarding and the kids are going to be easily engaged and receptive and sometimes it will seem like hard work and the kids are going to whine and I am going to feel tired and impatient. Thank goodness for the lovely and rewarding times.
My sweet oldest two.(editing by Joe.)Even with Joe working a gazillion hours a week and the uncertainty of what this pregnancy will hold, life is good right now. I am feeling very loved and supported and the kids are reflecting that back with good behavior, for the most part.
5 comments:
YAY!!! That's a beautiful reflection, Erin!! I am praying for you tomorrow!!
i will be praying for you as well!
Prayers coming your way. Glad things are good right now.
I'm happy for your happiness. Will keep you in my prayers tomorrow.
Praying for you today. I admire your peace and tranquility in all this. God is making a little Saint out of you :)
Your children and family are beautiful....through the 'good and the bad'. :) peace, friend.
Post a Comment