Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertime!



From a beautiful Sunday afternoon in May. Lawn watered? Check. Children happy? Check.

We have been having a good summer so far. Been working on the kid's school- more about that later. It's been nice, we still have a good rhythm to our days, but have been enjoying all the summer has to offer- fresh air, swimming, bike rides. As much as I am enjoying the sunshine, I am not looking forward to the long, humid July. I know, I am picky. I just don't really like to sweat just by walking outside.

Since I mentioned it in my last post, baby George has flipped back around. Thank goodness. I was thrilled on Sunday night when Joe and I were hanging out and I realized he was kicking my ribs. Now I just need him to stay anterior and we are all set. I am still having lower back/sciatica issues, so I have an appointment with a chiropractor on Wednesday. She is really close to my house (like, 1/4 mile), works a lot with pregnant women and comes highly recommended. Since she is so close, Joe will be able to come home briefly to watch the littles while I go over there.

I went swimming at the Y yesterday which also provided some relief from the back pain. Between that and the chiropractic, I am hoping to feel better soon.

The rest of June is busy, busy- vacation, a coming home party for my brother-in-law who has been deployed, more appointments for George. It'll be July before I know it!

No comments: