
Punk Knitter Soaker
I finally knit something for him to completion. It helps soothe the Mother Guilt I have about knitting a gazillion things for Liam and for knitting and sewing a gazillion things for Adelle and nothing for him yet. In fairness, he really doesn't need another diaper cover- I still have most of Liam's, a bunch from my nephew Zane and some gender neutral ones of Adelle's. But I love the yarn and he is going to look adorable in it.

32 weeks

33 weeks

She wanted me to take a picture of her when I was taking a belly picture. She is such a ham.
All is still well with the baby. I had my blood taken in June at 28 weeks and apparently my titer went down from 1:16 to 1:8. The doctor said that if it went down further we could back off some of the surveillance, so I had some blood taken yesterday. Cross your fingers for a titer of 1:4. I am not expecting it, but it would be nice.
We talked about skipping the amnio at 37 weeks and continuing to do the MCAs. The doctor felt that since the MCA's main downfall was false positives (that is, the baby looking anemic went he actually wasn't) and since he was looking so good thus far, it might be more prudent to take a wait and see approach as long as the MCAs continue to look good. If the MCA showed a high reading, we would likely redo it the next day. And the amnio is always an option if we do decide to go that way.
So at this point, I am just praying that he will decide to come early on his own- 37 or 38 would be ideal. Please, baby George.
1 comment:
you are looking beautiful :)
I like the soaker-it's festive. That's great the titers are going down! Could they go down low enough were you wouldn't have to have the amnio?
Post a Comment