I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
I may have said the nursery rhyme to the baby a couple of times and now Adelle has taken to calling him Porgie Georgie. I love her. And him. There is too much cuteness in this house.
I caught a smile
A snuggly outfit from Grammie and Grandpa and some knit booties from a friend. He is a spoiled boy.
Very fun! Kate called for quite some time our friend George, Georgie. His wife of 30+ years said that she's the first one to get away with that. On another George note- I think my girls are dressing as St. George and the dragon for All Saints. We'll be on G week on the Alphabet Path and Kate is alllll about weilding a sword.
6 comments:
So cute!!! I'm going to have to come over more often to get my 'baby fix' as people say. You should try and record Adelle saying that.
So handsome. Babies are the best!! Enjoyed seeing you yesterday.
Very fun! Kate called for quite some time our friend George, Georgie. His wife of 30+ years said that she's the first one to get away with that.
On another George note- I think my girls are dressing as St. George and the dragon for All Saints. We'll be on G week on the Alphabet Path and Kate is alllll about weilding a sword.
I'm glad I got my Georgie fix the other day, smiles and cooing, too much cuteness!
can't wait to hear her squeak that one.
I hope you post pics of the girls in their costumes, Angie!
It was good to see you, too, Monica. I am glad that Gemma seemed to do well :)
Mary- it is squeaked in approximately the same voice as her affection for cute pink rocks.
Post a Comment