I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
4 comments:
Congratulations!! Beautiful pics and Beautiful family!
Very nice. I wondered if his uncle Baptized him. Very cool.
are these the pics your niece took? she did an awesome job. puts my pics from xavier's baptism to shame. the lighting is so beautiful.
Thanks guys. Yes, Fr. Matt also Baptized Liam (we were in Idaho for Adelle) and we thought it would be special to ask him to Baptize George also.
Yes, Felicia took them. I really love them, she has an eye. And it is a great camera for low light :)
Post a Comment