Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life is pretty great in our corner of the world

My pear tree in the backyard.
I love that there are 5 colors of leaves all on one tree.
My little teeny peanut is growing into a big, big boy. I haven't had him officially weighed lately, but I think he is somewhere close to 15 lbs. Give or take a bit.
Real boys don't mind playing in pink bouncy seats ;)
Waaah! He is growing out of a bunch of his clothes! I squeezed him in this one again because I really like it. Goodbye 3-6 month clothes.
My sweet, sweet girls.
Teaching everyone how to knit. Isaac, in true Isaac fashion, is very very meticulous and persistent about it. He is so awesome.
Wormy on a nice autumn day. Liam is always interested in all of God's creatures, down to little rolly pollies and worms.
Upside down Delle delle.
I did not pose this. He still draws a crowd.

5 comments:

Debi said...

These are the happy times for sure!! Blessings to you!

Angie said...

That last picture is just a hoot! I can't wait to have another baby in our home. (God willing!)

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures, the last one in particular. It's always so nice to see the older siblings doting over the little ones (assuming it's not in an irritating fashion that is).

Erika Marie said...

This make me happy. I love all the pics but the last one is really great!
I love your new blog look too!

Michelle said...

Love all the pictures. George is getting so big! I love the look of Isaac concentrating on the knitting I could totally see him focused on that. You should teach your Godson Jude to knit, it was be a lesson in patience for sure or perhaps you want to teach him how to tie his shoes ;) Annika has Liams love of all critters too. Love the last picture :)