Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When it's been so long...

.... it's hard to know where to start. And so much has changed in the last month... So I'll just start where I left off with our homelife. And maybe sometime I'll fill in all the rest.

We decorated the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I love how into it the kids get. It is so sweet.
Issy taking care of Delle during tree decorating. Issy is such an awesome big sister.
Sweet girl.
We got everyone ready in their jammies and took them to see the Christmas lights. I am stunned by their adorableness. I understand I am biased, but man are they cute.
Our family.  The boys were looking at their cousins? i think. But no one is crying, so you get what you get.
Chubby buddy had his very first Christmas.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful pics Erin- and you're right they are a-dorable!
Merry Christmas!

Leanne@lifehappenswhen said...

You have a beautiful family! I've finally realized that if we are all in the picture it is good enough!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of all the kids on the couch, so sweet :)