Bike ride.
Sleepy boy.
Trip to the zoo with cousins. The penguins were being very friendly.
Sweet cousins holding hands. It warms my heart.
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
2 comments:
I agree, a snow would be nice. But other than that, I am ready to skip the rest of winter and move right on into spring. Sweet pictures. We love the zoo!
I keep waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop. When is mother nature going to release her fury on us??? I am certain it will happen. I, too, am longing for some snow, but I'm also just a weeeee bit terrified of how bad it will be. Or... it might be we are swapping spring and winter this year?? Who knows. Anyway, onto your blog post. Loved the pictures. Your kiddos are so cute!!!
Post a Comment