I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
ahh another post I missed! Seriously, it's like you're trying to keep secrets from me or something! ;) I'll join in the chant - chug it chug it...I mean do it do it! I've thought of live blogging before, I think your life is more interesting though. I've also been waiting for you to do the "you know there are kids in the house" post... p.s. Cheese! She's still alive!
4 comments:
Some days, that could be interesting...like...a Saturday. Because other days, I'm gone. Which means those days are lame.
Do it! Do it! I just like seeing pictures of your cute kiddos.
I say go for it. That is all.
ahh another post I missed! Seriously, it's like you're trying to keep secrets from me or something! ;)
I'll join in the chant - chug it chug it...I mean do it do it!
I've thought of live blogging before, I think your life is more interesting though.
I've also been waiting for you to do the "you know there are kids in the house" post...
p.s. Cheese! She's still alive!
Post a Comment