She wanted to make her cake herself. From scratch. She wanted a Funfetti cake, so she made a white cake recipe and put confetti sprinkles in it. Mission accomplished.
Birthday presents from Grammie and Grandpa: An Easter dress and a bunny. Adelle is pouty because she wanted a new Easter dress, too. At breakfast that morning, Joe and I gave her a card with some of her very own money and I took her on a date to buy some clothes with it. The yellow shirt is actually one of the things she bought.
Blowing out her candles. She made birthday crowns and hats for all of us to wear.
Cake.




4 comments:
Issy is growing into such a lovely young lady. You and Joe must be so proud! I really liked the pouty Adelle picture as well. I can totally see Claire doing that (wait, she already does :P )
Ten. Wow.
I suppose we are half way there with ours, and the next 5yrs will probably go even faster than these first.
Crazy. Our families are growing up.
BLESSINGS!
I decided to come see if you'd posted again and you have! You need to message me or something when you do so I'm not missing things! ;)
I love everything about this post. I love Issy. I love that she made her own cake. I love the shirt she picked out. I love the color yellow on her. I love her cute ponytail.
(oh and I'm glad to see you still have my painting!)
oh and I love the hats!
Post a Comment