Clothing myself in: I was freezing, even with the heater on, so I put on the wicked sweater that I knit 4? years ago. Has it really been that long? Some jeggings that I got from Maurice's with my birthday money from Mom and Dad Marney. Well, Maurice's calls them jeggings, but that brings to my mind leggings that look like jeans. I would call these "skinny jeans" but I suppose they can market things how they wish, lol. I actually also have on the boots I got with my birthday money. So thanks for the outfit, Mom and Dad Marney. It is nice to have clothes that fit that I feel look nice on me.
Around the house: Just working on painting the cabinets. That is the ongoing project for the foreseeable future.
The toddler: Mostly good. He has had some bouts of crazy fit-throwing today when things haven't gone his way, even more so than usual. Maybe from me and Joe being gone? Hoping it passes quickly.
The kiddos: Liam told me that Mondays are his favorite day so he can go back to school. So it's pretty safe to say he likes school :) Issy was a great helper to the baby-sitter over the weekend, she is growing up so fast! Isaac got a remote control car and a bow and arrow from his godparents for his birthday and has been having all sorts of fun with those. Adelle is loving the preschool co-op we have been doing :)
In the kitchen: Meh, need to make a menu and list and go to the store this week.
Crafting: Nope. Creative energy goes to house projects. But seriously- the kitchen is going to look awesome when it is done.
Bringing me joy: Awesome night away with Joe. I want to remember it all- the gorgeous drive with the fall leaves, the lovely hotel, walking downtown in Minneapolis holding onto Joe's arm, delicious dinner at a fun pub, the excitement of waiting in line for the show, the awesome music, blissful night's sleep, the way Joe sounds when he laughs. Our life isn't perfect, but I am so glad I get to do it with him. The break was so nice and it was refreshing to come back to the kids.
Thinking about: How to live a full life with minimal regrets at the end of it.
Picture to share:
Birthday outfit from Mom and Dad Marney. Took this a couple of weeks ago. Maybe someday I will upload blurry date pictures :)

6 comments:
I really enjoy stalking your blog. In a non-creepy sort of way of course.
Cute outfit!
^ ditto!
and like everyone else, i am monumentally happy for your date night. and you are adorable.
You look cute Erin. So glad you two had a fun time together on your date.
LOVE the outfit!!
I haven't read the rest yet, just wanted to comment on that in case I get interrupted and don't get to say anything else. ;)
I like your boots! I am also just catching up on your blog since I usually forget to check it.
I had to come back and re-read this too understand the poop defence in the following post.
Now I get it.
Post a Comment