Out my window: 42 and cloudy. It smells like stinky poop outside. I have no idea why. This happened last year at the end of November for about a week. Like really pungently horrible. I hope that it goes away soon.
Clothing myself in: Exercise pants with a stripe. Josh Groban concert T-shirt.
Around the house: We actually got a chance to work on building up the dirt in the front of the house. It feels good to have gotten a chance to work on it. Painting.
The toddler: He has gotten very funny and cute lately. He has been playing by himself with toys much better as well- I can currently hear him in the living room pretending to be sleeping. He played with a dinosaur and tractor for a long time earlier. Getting a very good imagination.
The kiddos: Delle started sucking her thumb again about a month ago and we have been working on stopping that again. She had done super great from July to when I got ill last month. Last night we realized that what helped in the first place was painting her fingernails- she didn't want to smudge the nail polish. So I painted her nails this afternoon and she didn't even attempt at naptime. If I can keep on that, hopefully we can get her back on track.
Need to nail down costumes for All Saint's Day and Halloween in a few days. Why do I procrastinate? The end of October comes at the same time every year.
In the kitchen: Chicken Enchiladas, grilled cheese with pumpkin soup, three bean chili, egg casserole.
Crafting: Nope.
Bringing me joy: Evening walk/jogs, George's naptime, Adelle's smile, clean laundry, a well-behaved house puppy, Reconciliation (why do I put it off? I always feel better after), friendships that have lasted many years.
Thinking about: I am actually interviewing for a job on Wednesday. An out-of-the-house job. Please keep me in your prayers?
2 comments:
We are having chicken enchiladas this week (tonight!) as well. One of my faves.
Prayers for your interview. I seldom comment, but I always enjoy reading your blog. In my mind I hear it in your voice, so it's like getting a personal update on how the Marney family is doing, and I enjoy that.
Post a Comment