


Well, it isn't until tomorrow, but since she is having a party tomorrow night and i will frantically be cleaning and getting ready till the last minute, so i thought i would post this now when i have the time to procrastinate. My baby girl is going to be four! Four! It seems like she was just born (and then i remember that i have had two others since then). Ahhhh, i remember the expectation, the anticipation, how hard those first few sleep deprived weeks are. Amazing the journey she has taken us on. Having her made me a Mama, a woman. So miraculous. Such a sweet (and sometimes ornery) gift. She teaches me new things everyday. She is such a sweet little soul and i am so happy i was chosen for her :)
3 comments:
I love you! Cute girl!
I love you too! Cuties :)
Well, are ya'll sweet :) I Love my precious babies they are so adorable!
Post a Comment