I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
The babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey erin! elizabeth sent me the link to your wonderfully entertaining blog a couple weeks ago and i have been keeping up with your adventures. i figured it was about time that i inform you of this. i am very happy for you! your new situation seems to be quite joyful. and since i havent seen your kiddies in many many moons, might i just say: they are HUGE! and rediculously adorable!! make more, i like them very much! (same goes with the knitting) *although kids are no comparison to knitting
take care and tell joe hi for me!
~michelle buford
Hi Michelle!
I am glad that you can appreciate my ramblings about my knitting, since you are crafty yourself ;) Yes, my babes are so big... i have a picture of you holding issy as a newborn, it kinda freaks me out that that was four years ago! How are you doing? The Army life treating you well? I hope you and Charles are doing well :)
Looks like fun!
They look like they are having so much fun! I hope my 2 kiddos will get along as well...some days it seems highly unlikely and others they are too sweet together.
Post a Comment