Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Stash and a FO

A LTK Bucket Hat that fits my little buddy. I added icords to each side so that i could tie it so that when he does exactly what he is doing in the picture (trying to take it off) it will stay on. I felt very inventive and crafty by adding the icords. I had to knit him one because he didn't have a suitable hat for our adventures in the forest.

My cotton yarn. Some Bernat Cottontots, Lion Cotton, a little Sugar n' Cream (which is what i made the above hat out of) and some Plymouth Fantasty Naturelle (which is currently becoming a LTK halter for Issy)
Top row is natural and handyed 100purewool. Bottom row is some HPY. This is some from my stash, i haven't decided what to do with it yet.
This is some 100purewool, HPY and Peace Fleece earmarked for some diaper covers for the business. Now i just need to knit it up!
Peace Fleece, Lamb's Pride Superwash, 100purewool, HPY, BBR, Lamb's Pride that i handpainted myself and some knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky.
Odds and edds. Lots of little balls leftover from various projects. I hate to waste them, but what to do with a bunch of little balls of yarn?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Liam looks great in the hat. I will try to get all my yarn in the same place for some stash photos. I think I may have a bit more yarn than you :)

Erin said...

The hat fits him perfectly. I used the toddler cast on and the infant depth (for non-shrinking yarn) and it is just right.

I think that you might be right on the more yarn than me ;)