Thursday, June 7, 2007

The house!

Joe sent some pictures of the house that he took this last weekend. Kolbe is present in most of them. They have been spending a lot of quality time together lately ;)

Here is the front yard.
Here are a couple of views of the living roomKitchen
Aspens in the side yard. I looooove Aspens :)
Mountains to the eastMountains to the west

In Wichta news, however, i am being pushed the brink of insanity by trying to pack (or rather by procrastinating) and manage the kids. They have all been particularly out of sorts and unruly because Daddy isn't around. I love them so much but there have been several times in the last few days when i thought i couldn't do it anymore. If i could beam myself to Idaho and skip the next couple of weeks, i totally would. Time machine anyone?

2 comments:

clara said...

can we visit? :)It looks gorgeous, I just love those wide open spaces.

Erin said...

Ohhhh, please do!

The babies love the wide open spaces too. Our backyard in KS was smallllll