Saturday, July 21, 2007

Knitting and stuff



The Curly Purly soaker, inspired by Annika, modeled by Li. It is a size medium but i went ahead and put shortrows in because well, he has a big butt :D I did it in Lamb's Pride, it seems like a fairly sturdy yarn.
The sock, which hasn't been worked on much (though a little) because of Anna's visit and because of the soaker and the rainbow sweater next to it. My knitting ADD had definitely kicked in and i keep casting things on without finishing other things. Annika's sweater hasn't been worked on since the last post, but rest assured, it will be done in time for Kansas winter (i.e. January) I am proud that i finished the soaker though and Li's tushie is appreciative.
Hmmmm, he really likes to dress up, and Issy put him in the ballet costume. Apparently, i need to get more boy dress up clothes!
We went to "Music on Main" on Thursday night. They have bands come and play in a little park off main street in Driggs every Thursday during the summer. They were doing face painting; Issy got a butterfly on her face and Isaac got a turtle on his leg, but it wasn't really picture-worthy by the time we got home.
Issy and i took a little hike today. She then requested to put her feet in the water... she really loves to do that :)

2 comments:

Erika Marie said...

Liam is so big! I miss seeing him romping around...Isaac looks so much like Issy! Not just because he is wearing her costume ;)

Issy looks like she is having no problem becoming an outdoor girl :) It looks so relaxing

Michelle said...

Very cute soaker, and Liam looks adorable. I want to kiss his chubby little face!

Very cute picture of Isaac as a ballerina. Issy looks very cute and I'm sure she loved having her face painted.