Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Party


"Helping" me make the cake
I thought that i should teach Issy to operate the camera while i held the cake with the birthday candles. And this is what she took :)
I had them hold the cake while i took a picture. It is German Chocolate, Joe's favorite.
We got Joe some Foot Cream for his birthday. Yes, this sounds lame. But (a) it is hard to find a good present at the grocery store (b) it is exhausting to load the kids up and take them to Jackson, where i might have been able to find something decent (c) the dry air here has been hard on his feet, impeding hiking, so this was a practical gift and (d) he also got hiking shoes the week before.
A funny picture of Daddy and Liam. I think Liam might have been pinching his nose.

3 comments:

clara said...

That looks like a great party!

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures.

Erika Marie said...

Joe looks like Isaac in the nose-pinching pic