Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And the random ones that didn't fit anywhere else

This was Liam nearing the end of the second day of our drive from Idaho to Kansas. He was less than appreciative to be in the car for hour upon hour. Actually, he cried inconsolably from Park City to Grammie's house. But all in all, the kids did really well with how long the trip was.
Chef Issy on Easter at Aunt Mooza's
A get-together for Issy's birthday. It wasn't so much a birthday party as a playdate with friends and cake. After her godmother made her a cake last year, she has been talking about the cake she wanted this year, and this was our excuse.
My little Liam with my friend Bianca. We met online with a common passion for birthwork and a friendship blossomed. The day we met was the day i found out i was pregnant with Liam and she was Joe's over-the-phone doula during Liam's birth, so Li is kind of her little buddy.
Silly Annika in a hat and not-so-matching shirt :)



Some random Easter pics


3 comments:

Erika Marie said...

I'm so glad the cake made her happy :) I'm sure she's already got her mind made up about the next one. ;)

Michelle said...

The random pictures are very cute! Poor Liam in the car :(

birthright midwife said...

You totally put that picture of me in there so I would magically appear and write a comment. :)
I got your messages and have had a hard week. Will call, I promise.