Monday, July 21, 2008

Cause i know you have been holding your breath


I know you all have been eagerly awaiting a knitting update, so here it is. These top two are my unfinished objects that i am posting for accountability or i might never finish them. The top one is a sweater for an old co-worker of Joe's that he still chats with that had a baby in May. I have been done with it for a month, i just need to finish seaming the arms and armpits. And the bottom one is a Curly Purly soaker for Liam, which obviously just needs another leg cuff. My goal is to have them done in a week.

These two soakers i made for a friend of mine who is starting to cloth diaper. The top one was way too big, so i think i will sell it. The bottom one looks just right.


This is a Booga Bag, made with three skeins of Noro Kureyon yarn. It is knit and then felted. The bottom two are in progress and the top one is all felted and finished. I love it! The colors are beautiful.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that booga bag, definitely on my list of future projects. Super cute soakers... Come on Erin finish that Eyelet Yoke Cardigan already ;)

Erin said...

I know, the sweater is ridiculous. It would take me like 30-45 minutes, tops. I am having a mental block on it. I told Joe to invite Kelsey and her family over for dinner so i am forced to finish it.

Erika Marie said...

how inspiring! I've been wanting to do a bag and another soaker too. I'd like to find some cute boy colors like some blues and greens maybe.
I don't know, maybe the one cuff/no cuff look could be the next trend in baby diaper soaker fashion. :)