Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nope, i haven't given up blogging

.... I am teaching Vacation Bible School at our church this week and i am totally exhausted :P

I'll try to get back to blogging sometime this weekend/early next week!

2 comments:

Dana said...

What program are you using? I really missed doing VBS this year, I kept thinking I should be doing this or that. At the same time, it was nice to not be running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I am sad to see it gone though:( I hope you had fun!

Erin said...

I thought of you a lot this week. I was running the Crafts, just like you used to have me do ;) We used Standard Publishing http://www.vacationbibleschool.com/vbs2008/ Did you ever use them, i remember you used Groups. We had 12-16 on any given day, which wasn't bad, given our parish size. I am totally exhausted!