The first two pics are ones i took of her and the other two are pictures she took of some flowers during one of our water breaks. It was great to just spend some girl time together, chatting and hanging out.
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Issy eyes and some hiking
The first two pics are ones i took of her and the other two are pictures she took of some flowers during one of our water breaks. It was great to just spend some girl time together, chatting and hanging out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks fun! I like Issy's pics.
Post a Comment