


Well, Joe started his job on Tuesday and things are getting back to normal. The kids (and I!) miss having him around the house. Liam misses Daddy napping him and will ask several times a day, "Where's Dada?" and every time a car goes down the street he screeches, "Dada!" and tears to the window. The other two have been a bit challenging behaviorally, but it was evening out by yesterday. We are so thankful for the job and the chance to stay here though :)
Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks. The top one is reading after dinner (Little House in the Big Woods). The middle is Isaac following Daddy around the yard as he mows. He is "helping" him mow. He follows him around and around the yard, so cute! And the bottom one i threw in because i think my husband is a hottie ;)
Happy 4th of July, everyone!
2 comments:
I like Isaac following Joe that's really cute!
I'm glad you are all getting acclamated to life with Joe at work again. That's so great you are reading the Little House books! We've really enjoyed them! I bet Issy really likes it.
Post a Comment