I have a ton of updates I need to make, but I thought I would start here. Just a few pictures from our first day of school. We have some kinks to work out (mainly how to keep Liam occupied without distracting Issy) but it went fairly well. It is going to be an exciting year!
5 comments:
yay! How fun for them. Did you get all that with your set? Issy's haircut is too cute! I better not let Alaina see it ;)
The book Issy is writing in is a book that is part of the MODG curriculum, Isaac did a worksheet on small a and Liam colored. Then they all did the puzzles together that my Dad had gotten Liam for his birthday. Hope Alaina's first day goes well today!
wow! I am impressed, it looks like things are going great.
Awesome! Can't wait to hear how this goes for you!
Looks fun, sending Liam some mellow vibes :D
Post a Comment