Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A hat (for Spud?)

I found a pattern for the Norwegian Baby Cap and had to try it! I used Fleece Artist sock yarn (which is the same kind of yarn I am doing my current socks in) and I love the colors! I made the 6 month size, hoping that Spud could wear it next winter, but my gauge was off, so I don't think that is going to happen. It is only a tad bit snug on Liam, so perhaps Spud can wear it the winter after next. He was good enough to model for me, even though the yarn leans more "girl" than gender neutral. He is a good son. Here are a couple side shots:


Front shot (if he looks a little under the weather, that is because he is, poor guy)
With the flash
In natural light
So now that I have gotten that finished, I am going to start working on the second sock!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute! Your really flying through your projects aren't you!

Michelle said...

What an adorable hat!

Unknown said...

You are just a little knit-a-holic these days aren't you?! Impressive...