Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A visit from Anna

Our dear friend came to visit us this last week and we had a lot of fun! The kids adore her and a good time was had by all.

Playing in the snow. They built "Frosty" and a snow fort next to him.
Enjoying hot chocolate afterward. They were out there a long time!

Spa night. They soaked all soaked their feet, then took turns putting lotion on each other.
I got to take her cross country skiing... this is her fancy pose.

Saying good-bye is always hard. There were tears, but everyone started to feel better after we talked about what a fun week it was.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun time! I miss you all! Oh..next time we're both online we'll have to swap our skiing pics on ichat.
Gosh..what a good week it was!

Unknown said...

I love how red Isaac's cheeks were after playing in the snow! He was such a good helper :)

Patty Arnold said...

Man, I wish I had known. I would have sent clothes for you!

I really truly am going to go downstairs right now and get some clothes out to send you!

Unknown said...

Do your kids rub the feet of ALL of your visitors, because if so, we need to book our weekend with you RIGHT NOW! ;-)

Erin said...

Patty- I thought about telling you, but I didn't figure she would have room in her suitcase, which it turns out she didn't. No pressure :)

Karen- You rub their feet, they will rub yours.