So I am going to be going to have an ultrasound and see the perinatologist again tomorrow. I am feeling apprehensive about this, surprise surprise. A couple things will/might happen tomorrow. We'll do an MCA doppler to see if she is looking okay in regards to that. I am hoping that she will be bumped down to the lower monitoring category, since she was borderline last week.
Joe will not be coming with me tomorrow, because we decided that since she looked good last week, we didn't want him to take off work. He'll go with me in a week or two or if it starts to look like there is a problem. I just don't want him to waste his time off if she is looking good.
If baby and placenta are in a good position, I am going to have the amnio tomorrow. I know she has moved... and I am about 90% sure she isn't breech right now. The kicks are different- she either turned around and went head down or it is feasible that she could have just pulled her legs up, although I don't think the part in the fundus is a head. Doesn't seem hard enough. We shall see, I suppose. Actually, this is the fun part for me... seeing if I can figure out what position she is in.
Please pray for good weather for the drive tomorrow. There is snow forecasted and I really don't like driving in snow :P
6 comments:
Wishing you well. Gemma was head-down from not long after 20wks on.
I hope for your sake she has turned, at least for the next day or so! Miss Elizabeth flipped constantly. It must be a girl thing! :) You're in our prayers.
I hope and pray that your appointment goes well and that they can get that amnio done and over with so that you can have a little bit of peace! You'll be in our prayers! God bless!
I'll be thinking about you!
Good luck! I hope you are able to get in and get out with all the info you need.
Sending our prayers your way!
Post a Comment