Friday, February 27, 2009

Just wow.

I have been wanting to sit down and write about things, but most of what I have been feeling has been beyond anything I could put into words. I have not felt like this while pregnant since before I found out that Issy was breech. Since then, pregnancy has been one drama after the next. Trying to find joy in the fact that there is a life growing inside me, but all the while, worried about the next test, the next sono, the next doctor's appointment.

Now feel like I finally have the freedom to just *be* pregnant. To trust that she is growing and well- to not be worried that my antibody is attacking her blood and making her sick. The freedom to make plans to birth her gently at home, surrounded by people that love her. No NICU, no transfusions, just snuggling with her family after she is born.

Just relief. And joy :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you Erin! God bless!

ArmyWife said...

good for you! you deserve an easy go around, soak it all up!

Patty Arnold said...

hooray hooray