I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Belly and Liam updates
Even though I know how much you all have enjoyed my self-portraits in the bathroom mirror, I requested that Joe take a picture of me. So here is the 25 week belly pic:
I think I look like one of my sisters in this picture, though I can't decide which one. She grows, but I am pretty much all baby. I have finally gained back all the weight I lost the first trimester, plus a couple of pounds. She is a bit of a flip-flopper, which I don't appreciate at all. She is breech an annoying amount of the time, which I find pretty uncomfortable. Commit, Baby, Commit! Other than needing an afternoon nap, without which I am dead by 8:00 p.m., I feel very good!
Here is what Liam has been up to lately: pottying! He seemed interested, so we bought him a potty a couple of weeks ago, and he has been doing remarkably well. Kinda like Isaac actually. I don't want to jinx it, but I am optimistic that it will be a smooth transition. He is even staying dry at naptime and sometimes night! I am anticipating a setback when the baby comes, but that is still 3 1/2ish months away, so we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are adorable :) I've missed seeing the kiddos - you were due for some pics. Oliver has started telling me when he has to go to the bathroom, but I'm trying not to push it because I want it to stay when he finally goes all the way! Good for Liam! And take advantage of those naps! :)
cute cute cute all around
Issy seems ready for that baby sister!!!! I think dressup will be the ongoing game...
Post a Comment