A few weeks ago, we went and bought a couple of bookshelves, a lamp and a remnant of carpet to put in our Learning Room. We got everything all set up and ready and the kids looooove it. They can't wait to spend time in there every day!
We have already started on what we have available of our homeschooling materials. Issy is continuing in Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons and we started at the beginning of that with Isaac. I got Liam a couple of workbooks so that he can have his share of "school" time. I am getting ready to purchase Math U See and a few books for our art, science and religion. We will get started on that whenever it arrives.


3 comments:
I was hoping you'd post these soon! What a difference to that room! It looks great!
p.s. How does Issy like the MathuSee? I was thinking of getting the basic block set for Alaina
I haven't bought it yet. I'll let you know once we get started.
Post a Comment