Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy Busy

Ahhhhh, I have blogging guilt. Or lack of blogging guilt, as the case might be. No good excuse- homeschooling has been taking a lot of time lately, not as much time to sit down at the computer. Which I suppose is a good thing. When I am laying awake at night with the baby, I often think of things to blog about. It is too bad that it can't just somehow get from my brain into the computer with minimal effort from me. Some things in life right now:

-We have finally start our Math U See curriculum. Still on the first lesson, but so far so good. Issy's first lesson was on place value and it is clicking with her. In Church, she was telling me how to say the numbers for each song :)

- I finished my sweater that I have been working on. No finished pictures yet. I think that if I make it again, I would do the collar on smaller needles. And I would make the size smaller. Apparently I just like my sweaters slightly more fitted. But overall, I like it. I love the color. And it will be warm, should there ever be weather cool enough to justify sweater wearing. Not that I am complaining :)

-I can't believe it is almost the end of November. It is just very weird. It is still quite warm and the last couple of months have just gone by really fast.

- Starting to get used to Kansas again. Not feeling quite as homesick for Idaho. I am ok most of the time now, especially with so many friends and family to visit with. Every so often I have a moment of longing for Idaho. But I am pretty sure it isn't sixty degrees and sunny here, so I will just be grateful :)

1 comment:

Erika Marie said...

I guess you'll be longing for Idaho next summer when it's 100+ here! ;) It's been nice being able to visit so frequently again. Though I still really enjoy your blog posts! It's good that you are busy living life though :)