Friday, November 27, 2009

My babies

For amusement sake, I decided to go through pictures of my children when they were babies and compare (um, and as a means of procrastination!) I know who I think look similar, what do *you* think? Leave a note in the comments section. There are two pictures of each kiddo, all taken when they were under a year old.

Isabelle

Isaac

Liam

Adelle

5 comments:

Jackie said...

okay, i have several different varieties. issy and adelle, and liam and isaac. though issy, isaac and adelle have many similarities in the face. and also adelle and isaac. wow, super cute babies erin!

pianomanda said...

Adelle looks like Isaac! Funny - without the comparison of age, I thought she looked like Issy :)

mary said...

although they all share similarities (adorable marney-ness), i think they all really have their own distinct look too.(i'm procrastinating too.)

Erika Marie said...

Issy and Liam, and Isaac and Adelle

Erin said...

I think the strongest resemblance is between Isaac and Adelle. I also think that there is something Issy-ish about Adelle. Issy and Liam have a similar face shape, but Liam is pretty unique. He is just a special boy ;)