Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Halloween 2009

Yup, I realize it is the end of November and I am just posting Halloween pictures. Oh well, better late than never, right? I was confused about where on the computer my pictures were, but I think i figured it out. For now. Anywho....
Because we were in the middle of Fever Fest, we didn't go trick or treating. So instead, we had a candy hunt (Issy's idea) similar to an Easter egg hunt. This apparently was a good substitute. Maybe we will do this every year :P

We also went to the park to feed the ducks, so that we could get out of the house but so as not to contaminate other people. It was gorgeous that day and the kids loved it.

Especially Liam he kept jumping up and down with joy.
Thought this was cute :)


My little Delle on Halloween. She was demonstrating how a 4 and a half month old can get on her hands and knees. Silly little peanut.
Optimus Prime, Bumblebee (who are both Transformers, for those who don't know) The Butterfly and the Baby.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

so cute erin! wish this hadn't been in the middle of fever fest, but the pictures are adorable, especially the ones with the ducks.

Angie said...

Erin, just so you know its Bumble Bee that's yellow and Optimus Prime that's blue. I know my Transformers ;-)

Erika Marie said...

Were'd you get such great Transformer costumes anyway?