Sunday, March 21, 2010

7!

7 years (and about a week, cause I am a little late) ago, our first child, a daughter, was born. She is a beautiful, wonderful, stubborn, snuggly, creative little girl. I love her to the moon and back a gazillion times and that isn't overstating it. What a fantastic introduction to motherhood!
The cake her Grammie made her- Chocolate with Cherry icing.
She got some socks for her birthday. She realized that they were similar to a pair I had and she wanted us to wear them together.
Her birthday gift from us- an Easter dress and shoes.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like her Birthday crown and the sock photo is cute :)

j 29:11-13 said...

Ahh!!! I can't believe you and Joe have a seven year old! That sock picture totally is adorable.

Erika Marie said...

The crown and the pigtails with the missing teeth-classic. :)
You have no idea how excited Alaina gets when she gets to her her ankle socks at the same time she is with Issy.