I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
So when I first saw the picture of the boys with their Lego boxes I thought "I wonder how much the boys will actually get to play with those before their dad gets his hands on them..." and then I scrolled down. Question answered ;-D
5 comments:
HAHA, I love the last pic. That is classic.
That picture of Liam and Isaac is super cute, what great smiles! Joe looks like he is having fun "helping" Liam :)
So when I first saw the picture of the boys with their Lego boxes I thought "I wonder how much the boys will actually get to play with those before their dad gets his hands on them..." and then I scrolled down. Question answered ;-D
Hee hee. I love it, silly boys (the big one included)!
I haven't gotten past the big legos yet. I'm afraid of stepping on small parts
Post a Comment