Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweet slingling

I have tried a few different baby carriers in my parenting career. I have had ones that I didn't like at all and ones that I have loved and have been used a ton. Different ones for different uses- my stretchy wrap for newborn and little baby cuddling, my mei tai for hiking. Well, Adelle is a mover and a shaker, so I needed something that was good for easy in and out. I was at a friend's house and she had a Slingling pouch on her chair and I asked if I could try it out. LOVE! Quick to put on. Easy for in and out.

So I bought one and it is so beautiful:
My little one snuggling with her dolly in our sling.

6 comments:

Monica said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!

I am anxious to be able to wear Kolbe on my hip in the hotsling, although not anxious for him to get so big!!


I recently ordered a mei tai, and am SOOO anxious to get it. Kolbe spends much of his time each day in the bjorn, and it's starting to hurt my back. I think the mei tai will distribute the weight much more nicely, and am tickled to be able to wear him on my back, too.

Elizabeth said...

Those are some awfully cute pictures :D And I really like the print you picked for your sling - very pretty!

Michelle said...

Super cute sling! She looks like she is enjoying it!

PS Adelle still can fit in those Robeez?

Erin said...

Monica- Our mei tai was one of those that got a ton of use. It was our hiking carrier, very comfy.

Thanks, Elizabeth, I love the print. It makes me really happy. Like, weirdly excessively happy (much like her owl blanket that I featured the fabric in December).

And yes, she still fits in the Robeez and pretty well too. It is the nice thing about having a little peanut baby- everything lasts a lot longer!

Erika Marie said...

I had this same post in my head today. I didn't take a pic though yet. I'm trying to decide if mine is too big for me though.
I'm so glad I had that out for you! It's amazing the feelings that fabric and prints can inspire. :)

Erika Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.