I have a whole post devoted to my sweet Issy's 7th (7th!!) birthday when I get around to uploading the pictures, but until then...
Life has been very up and down, back and forth, high and low. Some days I feel like I am getting the hang of this life thing- like I am finally figuring out how to balance running a household, homeschooling the kids, doing my studies.
Other days, not so much. And it is on those days when I am feeling so overwhelmed- when I can see the laundry starting to accumulate, when I can see the dishes that I feel like I just did need doing again, when the kids are begging for a project, when my books call to me from my desk- it is on those days that I just want to crawl back into bed and hope for a better day tomorrow. Of course, that isn't really an option, but that seems preferable to forcing myself to do what I need to do all the while feeling like I have weights on my arms and legs and spirit.
I like the good days.
I am trying to decide what the difference is. What makes a good day good? How can I change my heart, my attitude on the bad days to make them better?
Here is hoping for a week of good days!
2 comments:
I'm sending wishes for many good days your way. I can sympathize with your feelings, but obviously on a smaller scale since I don't have as many cute kiddos or irons on the fire as you do ;)
ahh yes, I'm with you there my friend.
A good day for me is when I feel peaceful even when it is a bad day.
Post a Comment