Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some birthday and some cuteness

Here are a couple of pictures from Liam's birthday. In this picture, I am holding back his head because just prior to this he had leaned dangerously close to the candles.
The look of delight on his face in this picture tickles me. It is just pure, exuberant Liam.
The boys love it when Issy reads to them.
After our wet zoo day I decided I should take the kids for a non-wet zoo day. Well, as you might be able to tell from the jackets and umbrellas, I didn't exactly meet my goal, though it wasn't to bad. It just drizzled for a little while and then tapered off and we got to enjoy a cool, cloudy time.
I know I am biased, but I think my Adelle is just the most adorable little sugar :D Issy was playing dress up with her and put her in her butterfly wings and antenna from last Halloween.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Adelle is just precious, and Issy is looks sooooo grown up in the reading picture. Wow.

Michelle said...

Liam does looks super excited, very cute!

Issy is such a sweet girl, I enjoyed her company the other week when she stayed over.

What can I say about those pictures of Adelle? These pictures makes me want to gives her hugs and kisses, she is too cute!